A delicious fall take on a french classic often times made with cherries.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 large pear
- ½ tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ tsp. Madagascar vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ cup AP flour
- Preheat oven to 375
- Butter a 9 inch pie pan and dust with 2 tsp. sugar
- Peel and core pear, slice thinly.
- Arrange pear slices in bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Combine milk through flour in blender and blend 1 minute. Pour over pears
- Bake until puffed and golden and tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve at room temp